Our specialists are available to provide confidential assessment and advice on your mental health, through telephone and internet-based video appointments.
Engaging in an e-consult assessment, treatment plan or personal therapy with a Re-centre specialist is an opportunity to explore feelings, clarify experiences and understand behaviours in a secure professional relationship.
Re-centre undertakes to maintain the accepted national standards of digital security, internet connection and data recording. Individuals who participate in e-consultations with our specialists require a personal, secure device such as an iPad, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer, with a microphone and camera, to access this service. A secure internet connection is also necessary for your own personal data protection.
Click here for more information on our e-consult terms and conditions.
Our psychiatric and psychological specialists provide services by ‘e-consult’: these include advice, formal consultative assessment, care planning and a variety of therapies, personalised to your own experiences, goals and expectations. Further services are:
- Health care system navigation advice
- Counselling and support
- Psychiatric and psychological assessment
- Treatment, care plans and education
- Advice and liaison with family members and carers
- Liaison with General Practitioners or other specialists
- Treatment and care plan reviews and advice
- Psychotherapy, ongoing with one specialist clinician
Our services and terms of the engagement for any personal therapy are clarified and agreed to before proceeding with your treatment.
All of our specialist clinicians are skilled at assessing and applying varied types of therapy depending on each person’s experiences, individual expectations and readiness.
Re-centre therapy types include:
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy
- Inter-Personal Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) (not possible by e-Consult)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Psychodynamic therapies